WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday

 I spent the morning going thru my dressers and taking out stuff that I will never wear again and stuff I didn't know I had.  I found a number of things with tags still on them.  Whoo whoo .. I pulled out a huge trashbag full of stuff I dont' want.   I think I actually have empty drawers.  I have to do the downstairs closet and the upstairs closet next.  Joy

I have been working with Kip on sit stand and down and then I brought the box out and taught him to stand on that and now I am going to start working on his moving his back end on the box. He's very eager but a little slow coming to the party. At least Dually is putting up with him pretty good and his nose is not as bent out of shape as it was when he first got here. Edge thinks he's pretty cool I think. Yesterday he snuck thru the gate when I was going in and had the sheep all gathered up and back to the barn darn quick.  I closed the gate and caught him on the other side.  No harm no foul.

I tried to pull the lawn mower apart again. Billy came  and started it for me on Fri. It was full of a mouses nest  and the whole inside if dirty dirty dirty.  I need to spray engine cleaner in it but I can't get one screw out.  I have the correct size socket but I need an adapter and I can't find the one that came with the set so I will have to go out and buy one. I also started thinking about it after Billy and Eric left and I decided Eric(who was a little tipsy) had put the filter back in wrong so I had to take it apart to redo that as well. But I was able to mow when they got it started, but it probably wont' start again until I clean it out.  The actuator is stuck and it needs cleaning.

 I took Edge out back to work the livestock in the arena tonight.  He was a little off his game.  Might have to spend more time on him.  I got annoyed when I sent him to get around and as usual he stopped after 30ft and turned back and asked if I was sure then another 10 ft and again. I got after him for stopping because after 3 yrs it's time to step up and take responsibility for the livestock. silly boy

1 comment: