WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Jem

  Dually and Jem had a fight yesterday.  Dually had a blood nose and Jem had a cut in his ear.   Jem is lamer today than he has been.  Might be a trip to the Vets in his future soon. He will not be allowed outside to run the fence for a while.  He might have a sprained leg or toe .

I had my first pedicure yesterday. I was not impressed.  I will not probably do it again. I can do just as good a job.

I bought a new phone yesterday a Samsung Galaxy S5.  I haven't been really happy with the iphone since I got it and lately it has not been working all that well.  But I lost my games and on one I was on level 140.  Grrrrr. Going to go back and see if they can transfer the game and not just download another one.

Lessons all day till 3 today.

Tomorrow is a day off and Monday lessons all am and then off the the repro vet at 3 for Edge and so I can spend some more money. I need to schedule a fun day to make some cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment