WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cancer again --really

Geez What is with this stuff. You think it's gone and you forget about it and go on living and then bam it's back.  I'm not a happy camper.  No idea what this will mean for me. I'm repeating the blood test tomorrow and I am being scheduled for a whole body MRI to see if they can find where it metastasized to.

But on the living side, We finished the duck panels today and they are just lovely.
 I worked Dare early today and he did the same thing that he does on the cross drive in the ADV A akc course so I now have a way to work on it. I was working him about 75 ft away from behind the fence and I asked  for an away to me which he gave me and then I just wanted him to stop which he would not do before he turned the sheep to me.  Ok no problem I can work on that.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your health concern, but I think it's good to focus on the dogs. Has to help to keep your mind occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well crap don't know how I missed this post! So sorry to hear it, hope they are able to find it and get it out.

    ReplyDelete