WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, July 1, 2016

cows

So  I texted Heidi to ask her if I could bring some cows back. She said sure anytime.  So I  hooked the trailer up and backed up to the area by the shed to contain the cows in case they were going to fight me about getting in the trailer.  I went out sans dog to try and cut out the 2 that I wanted. That wasn't working so I brought them all into the arena. The 2 that I wanted headed straight for the trailer so I followed them and pushed Kitty(cow) away and locked them into the small area and before I said Boo they loaded themselves.  Lucky me.   I closed up the trailer drove out to the street and texted Heidi and told her they were loaded and I was coming , at which point she tells me she won't be home for another 3 hrs.  Crap.  I drove out the driveway backed up and drove back up the driveway, turned the trailer around and unloaded them. There were tornado warnings for Ct so I decided I would wait until tomorrow because I need to get hay from them after I unload cows.

Then I started to clean out the tub/fountain.  What a lot of work that turned out to be, but it's done now and hopefully the gypsy moths are done crapping in it.

Dually is feeling so much better.  He is more alert and more active and his appetite is back.  Once they start going downhill slowly you dont' notice how dramatic the changes are.  If he gets that bad again I hope I recognize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment