WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, December 12, 2016

SEASC TRIAL 5 DAYS AM PM

 Thank goodness it's over.  It was getting real old.  at least the weather got warm today.  The dogs did really well, but I have to keep reminding myself that they are both really green and need seasoning and some more training.   Out of 6 runs, I probably got 50 scores over 100 and one HIT in ducks.  Came close a couple of times but it was not to be.  Today Kip got 3rd in a cattle class and Edge got 2nd with 119 and 118.  Roger  beat us.   I got a some more 2nd places but when push comes to shove all that counts is 1st place.

Anyway I will be glad to get home.  The pup needs the steamer because his nose is bad again.  He got to work some goats to day. He did ok.

I am gassed up but not hooked up.  Watching a movie tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment