WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 6, 2017

I have made a huge error by hiring someone to mow my fields 2 yrs in a row.  I have spread the cacti far and wide and so I am spending 2 hrs a day digging up cactus.  With Kim's help, the field next to the house is done, but compared to the big filed there was not much cactus in it.  The big field is just loaded .  So much so that I would hesitate to send a dog in there to gather the stock.  So I am going to dig the little bastards out by hand.  I could spray but then there would still be all those sharp needles out there for the dogs to step in so I am removing them.  I have probably gone over 1/3 of the field so far. It's kind of hard work, but makes me sleep at night.

Journey's nose.  Ahh what can I say, it's just not right.  I should not have to pick his nose every day  to keep it clear. There is still blood on the inside.  I wonder if that is from the surgery or from the rhinoscopy 4 mos ago. 

Kip has been lame for over 4 weeks now.  It might be from fence running so I am trying to keep him inside and not allowing him to run or work.  Not sure what else to do .  Why are there no clearcut answers to my problems?





No comments:

Post a Comment