WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Recovering Doe

The doe that lost the kid seems much better today.  I turned her out of her stall and she joined in fighting for food this morning.  Made me feel better. She was very uncomfortable after so many people had their arms elbow deep in her.   I removed her stitches yesterday which allowed the afterbirth to fall out and I think that made her better immediately.

So today was get up early and get ready to go to the RV show.  I had to load the car with trash so I could hit the dump on the way home.  I was one of the first 100  people so I got a free ticket to the Ice cats ==might go we'll see.

I did not go into all the rv's but just the ones I thought might be interesting. There actually were no Rear lounge trailers there.  I talked to a dealer from NH that had a bunch of trailers of the brand I am interested in, but I checked their website after he said he thought they had one and they didn't. And the other think was , he had a laptop right there and didnt' bother to look it up himself because my thought is he knew he didn't have one. 

Anyway,Mann's rv was there and they have the model I want.  I talked them down $900 and told them I wanted an on demand water heater and an electric jack and they agreed.  However, I am still thinking about it.  They are still $500 over what I offered makes me want to get something else from them  like a decent mattress.  Well, maybe if I wait a few weeks and call them, I can talk them down some more.

It was warm enough today to actually play outside with the dogs today. The snow is still deep but it packs when you walk on it so you are only sinking in 6 inches instead of a foot.  I took them out back and they sunk in quite a bit . Peaches had a hard time but she still tried.  Then I came back to the house and threw the wet sock for them for a while.



It's only 7:10 and I am going to get in bed.  I need to get up early to do a duck clinic tomorrow . 

No comments:

Post a Comment