WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

This afternoons adventure

The fun never stops here.    I went back out a couple hours after the first fiasco and succeeded in putting tags in all the ears.  I did have to use vaseline on the gun and it helped get the tags off after I put them in.  No more ripped ears.
The ear of the lamb that got ripped has stopped bleeding by tonight.  Nat stopped by with Julia and Joe and we  dehorned the 2nd set of twins and we also used a cauterizing cutter to remove some of the ewe lamb tails.  Not pleasant and there is still some bleeding from that going on but it's not spurting.  I like the easy way of farming whatever that may be. I'm still searching for it. 

My eye that I scratched in 4 places on Fri am is totally normal right now.  The Dr said it would heal quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment