WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lambs came home from Harvard a week ago

Sorry didnt mean to keep you hanging, but I thought I blogged this already. The lambs were originally supposed to be returned Mon morning, but she texted me and asked if she could bring them back Monday afternoon because they ran into some shooting problems. I was fine with that. I immediately texted Nat and told her I would be delivering them back to her on Monday around 5. A few hours later, Heather texted me and said Leah(her driver) was not done with a class until 7 could they come then. I told her I would rather have them earlier. Ok . Then a little while later she texted me and asked me if I would be willing to go pick them up for the remainder of the money she had. I just said no. Frankly, there is not enough money in the world for me to drive to Cambridge in the dark to pick up a couple of lambs. Then I told her to bring them whenever. They showed up around 9:30 and told me they had been stopped by a cop just after loading the lambs because they had not turned their lights on. They said they could not figure out how but they must have because they made it out to Sturbridge in the dark. We unloaded the lambs and the junk that I sent them with and turned them out with my sheep for the night. They were glad to see others of their own kind. Heather promised to let me know when they were going to show the film at Harvard and off they drove. I loaded the lambs the next morning by myself and drove them back to Nat. They were glad to be there too. silly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment