WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Naughty Dog

When I woke up this morning, I went into the kitchen to feed the dogs and I noticed there was a plastic container on the floor which had been left on the counter. So I knew Dare had been counter surfing and as I looked around, I could tell he had helped himself to the dog food so no breakfast for him. My bad for not locking the kitchen gate last night although he's been known to just jump it. I took Dually out with me and left the other dog in the dog kennel area. The sheep and goats were out loose and I wanted a calm dog to put them back and he did it very nicely. Then I went to the shed and started the tractor. I wasn't sure it was going to start after being idle all winter, but after a fewe o choking and sputtering spurts it started up. I backed it out into the field and left it running. I got off of it to close the shed door and when I turned around Dare was sniffing around the tractor looking for me.Bad dog incident number 2. He had jumped out of the dog kennel when I started the tractor. He doesn't like the sound. #3. I was eating chips on the couch and one fell on the floor and he go all over Peaches for being in the vicinity like he owned that bag of chips or something. So I got on his case and told him to go lie down. He disappeared and I thought he went into the hallway to sulk but then I heard something fall in the kitchen and there he was counter surfing again. This time I made him go in his crate for a while. BAG DOG DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment