WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

HOME AGAIN

 AFter a nail biting spine tingling white knuckle ride thru Ct I am finally home.  Glad the rain held  off for most of the ride. I got home at 3pm and managed to back the trailer in the bottom of the driveway at enough of an angle so I can still get the car by.  Am I good or what?

I don't remember leaving the house in as much of a mess as it's in.  It's also incredibly dirty.  I guess I know what I will be doing the next few days after I go to the bank and the post office and the grocery store and get gas AGAIN.

I can take sheep and goats home but the trailer cannot stay here. There is no place to put it.

1 comment: