WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Peaches

I finally decided to do something with them.  I made peach habanero jam tonight. Not sure if it set or if it's any good,but I made it.

I went to Ocean State today and picked up a hammock for the Fla house and some a bath mat and an outside mat and some shower squeegees. Will buy more as I think of stuff.  Might be a cheap place to buy down there but I dont' know where it is yet.,

I went to the eye surgeon this am and she confirmed I need surgery to open up my tear ducts.  I guess the drill a hole in the nose bone and put tubes in and made a new drainage pipe.  She said a week with no nose breathing. can't wait.  NOT.   I can't schedule this till after Nationals.  1 month recovery and then they take the tubes out. That can't be pleasant.  None of it will be pleasant, but maybe I will be able to see again afterwards and go outside in the cold and wind without tears running down my face.

The sheep escaped this afternoon when I was moving the tractore so I sent Edge for them. He pushed them back around the outside of the arena and then tried to figure out how to get them back. Dare would have brought them back and at a very brisk pace.  Edge is not Dare.  Dually would have brought them back too. And I think Kip would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment