WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Worked all 3

 I worked Kip first.  Yesterday I decided I would just bring him in and  see how bad a gate sort would be.  I did not even tell him to but he came up to the gate to hold the sheep off for me.  So I tried it again today. Same thing.  Nice job Kippy Kippy cow cow.

Then I worked Dually on the corner exercise.  He was not himself.  I think Kip has something to do with it.  I guess I need to lock Kip in the house whenever I work Dually. 

Edge worked the corner exercise very nicely. Then I did a couple of flanks and outs and quit.

Now I have to decide if I want to go to Ct and knock on some strangers door and see if they will let me cut some of their bamboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment