WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm back from clinic oblivion

   Just took Jan to the airport at 6:30 this morning.  We had 7 straight days here of 2 dif clinics.  Lots of good work by many dogs.  Weather was good except for yesterday.  We got to use my new arenas. We used the duck arena a lot and the bigger arena a few times.  I only had 4 sheep to use for all 7 days and they are very glad the dogs and the people have gone home . 

I am tired too, but I went out and worked Dually and Dare today and Kathy worked Ben and Tru. We tied all the dogs at one end of the arena (inside) and I had Dare push the duck up there. That is what he has a problem doing at trials and of course it was not a problem here.  The ducks didn't care that they were going right up towards dogs. They didn't push back much at all so I had Kathy stand up there and push on them. That helped some and he did have to push. 

So  I will spend the next week getting things back to normal around here and getting rid of the extra food.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good way to put it "Clinic Oblivion."
    Great Clinic as always but nice to have the place back to ourselves again.

    ReplyDelete