WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Talent show

    I have been asked to be in a talent show for the local Hospital. I hemmed and hawed and finally said yes.  It's a charity event so I guess I can try to be charitable.  They wanted the dogs.  I am giving them one dog and 3 ducks.  We had a rehearsal last night and I  just wanted to see if would be doable on a stage.  It wasnt' too bad. Dare was sort of out of control and I couldn't set him straight because there were people there.. They wouldn't have understood. I also had to drag the ducks out of the crate and I dont' think the people thought that was amusing although I thought it was funny as hell.
    There was a singer who sang Memories and I was truly afraid Dare was going to start howling along with her. I don't think she would have a sense of humor about it. It would make the whole show though.  Maybe I will suggest it. Peaches is a great howler and Dare is good too.

So I have to write up a thing about Dare and what he is doing and I  will record it and it will be played with music while I am working Dare.  I think a couple of flanks and some walk ups and maybe put the ducks over a bridge and the finale will be trying to get them back in the crate.   Hope nobody calls animal control on me, but you never know at these public things.

1 comment: