WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dually (the better dog?)

    I had to move sheep today and I almost always use Dare, but I  was tired and I didn't feel like fighting with him so I took Dually out.  He is quiet and obedient and wide and knows when he hasn't brought the goats with the sheep.  He is just a joy to work and I don't work him often enough.  He went around the tractor and brought the sheep to me and not at a full run either and we penned them and then he went back on his  own to pick up the goats while I was talking to the fence guy .  I was so darned proud of him.   He doesn't jigger everybody up and he makes things easy and fun to do.   Dare you better watch out, you may get replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment