WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, August 19, 2011

work day

    I was busy today .   I had to hook up the trailer and then load it with garbage from the trailer with the flat .  I also loaded the blue recliner that I have had on my porch for 2 yrs for the trip to the dump. Then I unhooked everything and went to my obed class which was fun.
 Dare did  really well . We even did a little  heeling routine which was pretty good for not training much.  He didn't want to hold the dumbell in the new location so I guess I will have to take that on the road a bit.  Dually was his usual goofy self.  We worked a sit stay and a down stay  and his face was just saying now Mom -you must want me to  move now Mom.  Dually's heeling routine was messy to say the least.
   Then back to hook up the trailer again and off to the dump.  It only cost me $5 to leave the recliner  and a lot of effort on my part.   Then I took the empty trailer to the Town Barn and conned them into loading a used up street sweeper brush onto the trailer and home again.  I have been waiting to get one of these for about 2 yrs but never had a place secure enough for it. I had my fence guy put a nice post in for  it last week and when I get enough help to lift it onto the post then the sheep will have a nice scratching brush.

Zip on out to pick up  a bale of hay and back home to roll it off-Those suckers are heavy and not that easy to roll off the trailer.  Did it though and then fired up the tractor to move it into it's new  home in the corner.  Put gates around it so the sheep can't get at it yet and on to the next project. It's 6pm by now. I had  a bite to eat cuz I was feeling like I needed something.
     The next project was continuing to air out the trailer so someone could see it at 7pm.  It had 2 dead mice in it this am and it was still stinky --oh well.     I had to fix the shelf the computer had collapsed  which took some time .  Unhook the computer and try to figure out what the heck they had done to the shelf.  I got it fixed but I'm not sure I would want my computer on that shelf. Oh ya it is my computer ...well hopefully not for long.   They came and looked at it but no offers.  
Now I am tired but do you think I can sleep ?  Probably because of the upcoming clinic this weekend. Many more things to do tomorrow and not sure I have the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment