WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shedding

    I don't do much of this, but I had worked on it on ducks last summer with Dare and he just didn't want to do it. I did it today and he did it pretty nicely. I'm trying to figure out if it was because I had the shake can in my hand or if he finally figured out what I wanted him to to.

Last summer getting him to come thru the hole to me was really hard for him. Today was easy.  He didn't understand that we were then going to work one group but that was mostly my fault. I was unprepared for any part of easy and when it happened I didn't react. Every time I was late on my here this group command. Oh well , it's a learning experience for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment