WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, March 9, 2012

MIKEY

 So yesterday I was getting ready to put all the dogs in the car after the kitchen designer and the contractor left so I could get to my obedience class on time. I wanted to make sure I was ready to go when they left so I opened up the back of the truck and put the ramp up for Mikey. I put Mikey outside while I was talking to the kitchen designer and when I went to check on him he had hauled his old sorry ass up into the truck via the ramp which I had no idea he had enough strength to do.  He was lying in the back of the truck and waiting for the "roadtrip".  He loves the car and will go anywhere.  He had a vet appt  after the obedience class and she thinks he might have heart disease so we are going to do an ultrasound on Tues to find out. Maybe we can put him on some meds and perk him up a  bit. It's worth a try.


We dehorned the cattle last night.  Nat came over and Erin and Ed and Kathy. Kathy held the baby and Erin sat on the cow and Nat used the burner.  I supervised.   Not as bad as I thought and hopefully won't have to be done again.   However, Nat believes the cows have ringworm which absolutely scheeves me out.


1 comment: