WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mikey

   I'm not getting good vibes about Mikey. This am I put his food down and he looked at me as if to say, " this again"?  That's not Mikey. He usually puts his head and doesn't lift it till he's done. He did eat the whole thing, but then went outside again which he normally doesn't do either. He is lying on the back porch and looking at me as I go by the back door today. And it's 20 deg out there. I won't let him stay out there too long but he's not cold yet.

So when I got up this am the pellet stove was out. For no reason that I could discern. It was full of pellets and it started right up when I restarted it.  I hope it didn't overheat and then automatically shut off. Could be scary.  It's working fine now .

The next 2 days are supposed to be cold cold and colder. Great.   I'll never get rid of the snow.  Well maybe at the end of the week when it might by 60.

I went to a barn sale yesterday and got a deal on trailer levelers.  $40 item and I got them for $15.   Always nice to get a deal and I was looking for these.  I went to look at building supplies but there was nothing I thought I could use in the new renovation.


No comments:

Post a Comment