WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 1 ASCA trial

Showing Dare only because Dually is still on the injured list but will come off of it this week. Yay, at least I'm sure that is what he is saying.

Dare q'd 6/6 and got 1st place in one duck trial which was HIT ducks.  All scores over 100 so 6 finals pts. 2 sheep, 2 cattle and 3 ducks.

Day 2 ASCA trial.

6/6 Q's but the runs were not as good .  At least they didn't feel as good. Still waiting for results.  Done earlu today though --Its 4:20  Nice Everybody pulled together and got into the arenas much quicker and  everybody jumped in to work stock.   Nice trial and the stock is not just running the course . We truly have to  put them there .  The ducks have been very challenging and when I  can get Dare's head off the ground from eating duck shit then he does very well.  He's doing really good on cows and  goats are goats.  But better than sheep.

Chuck is going from here to the Ga trial and if I can't get home I may join him but I have to be in a position to bid on that piece of land in Fla on Wed thru Sat. Can't wait should be fun.

ok only 4/6 scores over 100 and no HIT's and I'm bummed.  one 2nd, one third and one fouth. damn damn and double damn.  Gotta get  better at trialing.

2 comments:

  1. Come on down and join us in Calhoun, Georgia for the WASC of GA Cherokee Rose Trial. I'd love to see you again.

    ReplyDelete