WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Why oh Why did I have to leave Fl?

Just Kidding.

I am SO happy to be home even if it is cold and there is 4 inches of snow and ice on every inch of my property including the driveway which always  gets enough sun and melts , but not this week. The dogs are starting to get antsy. They can go outside in the yard but I am not working anybody. Maybe I will take somebody to the cross training class at Tails U win This am.  Gotta get organized, but at least the puppy got me up early enough to make that decision. I didn't call and ask them if I could come but money is money right?

I went into Worcester yesterday to check out the Habitat for Humanity RE Store . It was very large and organized but they didnt have anything that I wanted. I stopped at Home Depot and got some paint to try on the bedroom wall and I found a laminated floor to use up there It's called Coastal PIne and it is a whitewashed pine floor that actually looks like boards. Some laminates look really fake but I like this one.

I painted a little bit of the wall to see if I liked the paint.  I guess I am just not that fussy and anything would look better than what it is now which is what was underneath the wallpaper in 97 when I had the fire. I never repainted or rewallpaperd.  It's about time.  It will be cute when it's done and I will paint all the bureau's too.  Probably a blue color or is it purple?   It's like the trim on the barn.  very pretty. Ok rechecked it in the daylight and it's not the color I thought it was. It is too blue, Back to the paint store. Better to know now though.  I'm looking for more of a periwinkle blue or morning glory blue(I think)

Just got back from our Cross training class at Tails. It was kinda lame, but I got to work Dare and then Edge in the building with other dogs there and Dare did fine until some dogs started to bark so I put him away. They were doing some kind of little agility obed  rally course and since he was the best trained dog in the building , he would have kicked ass on it  so I put him away and took Edge out.  Edge got to learn how to do a tunnel and get on a table  Then I worked him on the side doing some box work and sit stand down and the dumbell. It was good for him to have other dogs nearby although they didnt' have the best control on the other dogs. No incidents though.

No comments:

Post a Comment