WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Home again home again jiggety jig

Gosh I am tired.  I think 2 nights in Cracker Barrel parking lots is not conducive to a good nights sleep.  I slept better last night but It's 6:45 and I can't wait to get into bed tonight.

The driving was hard. The traffic the whole way was heavy and I think they made the roads smaller. I had a lot of wind yesterday and I was in the mountains so I was white knuckle driving almost all day.  Did I say how glad I am to be home and to have my lovely pellet stove pumping out the heat and to be able to take a nice long hot shower.  Youza it was good.

Lots of snow still here which I expected so no lessons for a while. That's ok because I have a lot of things I have to get done.  I am still researching buying the property in Fla. The auction has started and will end on Sat.  I don't have the title search info back yet and I need to find out how much to fix the well and septic(worse case scenario).

Finals points for last weekend
ducks--5
sheep--4
cattle--5

Not that it matters

No comments:

Post a Comment