WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cows will be coming this weekend.

  I found a guy, well Nat found a guy that would rent me young calves for the season and then I bring them back.  Sounds good to me.
So Sunday I will try and get a hold of him again and drive down there and pick up some young cows. Hopefully not too young.
I won today.,  the contractors came back and worked a 2nd day in a row because it was rainy this am and they couldn't go paint somebody elses house. Yay for me.  Now all the exterior walls are up and the electrical work is done . Sat they will be putting in windows .  I see the end in sight.  more pictures to come on Sat.  

Tracey came over to paint but we worked on the dog beds instead and she took one home to see how she could decorate it.  They are a little plain so hopefully she can make them beyootiful

No comments:

Post a Comment