WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

No sugar no problem

Well it's kind of a problem.  I gave up sugar and ice cream about 1month ago for the 2nd time this year.  I crave soda sometimes.  It's really horrible. It passes but it's a very strong physical feeling.  But  it turns out Soda keeps me up at night even if it's diet soda so I have cut that out too.  Sometimes it's hard to find something to drink so I am drinking water with limes or iced tea which of course is sweetened either with sweet and low or Xylotol which I understand is deadly to dogs.  Well I just wont' give them any.

Anyway because I can sleep all night, I have lots of energy and because I am not eating sugar, I don't have sugar highs and lows.  Yay for me so I should be getting more done than I am.  Oh well

I vacuumed this am did dishes, laundry, baked cookies and then went to obed drop ins at Tails.  I took 3 dogs but only worked Dare.  He had his ginger pills before he got in the car and he seems to getting more relaxed about it.  I am not seeing a lot of drool in the crate and he seems to be lying down and not twirling.   It would be nice if he wanted to go in the car again.   He was very eager to work , jumping around like a maniac, but he did well, not up to my standards, but what do you expect when you don't practice. He does get distracted easily and I don't think he could qualify yet in a trial but soon maybe.  Maybe Aug when there is an ASCA obed trial only going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment