WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Started out wet cold and windy

But the skies did clear although it did not warm up much.

I had a mission today and it was to go to the Charlton Flea Market. I was looking for a set of French doors to use as pantrydoors in my new kitchen but I didnt' find any.  I did score on a new hay fork because I still cannot find the one I lost.  I think it is under the hay and muck but it won't be found until I take the tractor out there.  I also found an old quilt with some damage but it only cost me $5.







I also cut and put together the bases for 5 dog beds and cut the canvas to go on them.  I realized as I  was cutting that I only ordered enough for 4 beds . duh.  I knew I needed 5 yards and blew it.  

I worked on my rebates for my appliances and they are ready to go out in the mail. That took a while. You want to make sure they are right.  $750 in rebates. 

Then I went out and weedwhacked for a while.  therapeutic.











































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment