WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Edgie gets to work

2 days in a row.  Yesterday it was cows and today it was sheep.

I worked sheep in the duck arena and I tried to let him go get them on his own , but he keeps splitting them and putting them back together and then bringing them to me. These sheep would come to me no matter what he did but he does try to put them together. I am trying to let him figure out how to go around them and get the job done ,but  it so hard to let him make messes.  If I get too close to the sheep to help him they glom onto me and he doesn't get much of an outrun.  If I set him way back and stay between him and sheep he seems to come straight to me before he bows out.  OMG he is so sensitive too. I can't raise my voice it would crush him.  If he thinks he might be wrong he wont' go.  NOTHING  like Dare or Dually.     But a new and different challenge for me.  He's talented, but I have to squeeze it out of him slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment