WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Geez what happened to the rocking chair?

Somebody woke me up at 6:30 by driving the truck in the driveway and hooking up the trailer to go get cow hay. The dog reacted and I woke up thinking someone was here to work and it must be 8am already. it was not. So I got up anyway and started a long day . I loaded the trailer and got ready to get to the dump before people started to show up and realized I had nothing to hitch to. Ed had used the ball to go get the hay so I ran to Walmart to buy another one. I got a can of marking paint while i was there. I hooked up the trailer but by then it was too late to go so I put it off for a few hours. First Ed showed up to unload the hay and then Bob And Barb showed up to work on the trial site. Bob and I remeasured the arena and marked it with the marking paint. Meanwhile Barb worked on reinforcing the duck arena so the little duckies cannot get thru the fence. She also raked the far end and I helped as much as I could between jobs. And then Bill showed up to fix the water faucet but that didn't work and he will be back tomorrow. And then I took the load to the dump which took about an hr and back again to help Barb. And then one of Tim's guys showed up to move the wood pile in the front to the pasture to burn on Sat or sunday this week. He also raked the back yard and the shade garden for me. Yay. I gave Barb a lesson on Cows(Lizzie did well) and I loaded the wicker set I bought in the still hookde up trailer and took it back to the store. Ran into Tractor Supply for dog food and stopped at kahula to pick up Chinese food. Finished emailing people about lessons on sat watched a little tv and now I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment