WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, May 12, 2014

AKC TRIAL

We had a good weekend, but the judge on Sat was a bit out to lunch. Dare's first run on B course Ducks was a no go because he had never been on that field and really had no idea why he was there and when I sent him he ran up to the judges tent but to socialize but had no idea what I was sending him for. The 2nd time in was much better. I sent him the opposite way and I walked him half way up the field when I walked in so he could see the ducks. We did the whole course fairly well and did a nice shed and she didn't Q us. Dually had an ok run in the am but no shed and the afternoon run was gorgeous but no shed. I tried to teach him the shed 2 days ago, I guess I need more time at it. lol. Dare had a couple of ok A course runs , the PM run was good because the old Dare with the twinkle in his eye started to show up. He has been rather down as of late. Dually Q'd AM, PM and got RHIT . He also won his class on Sunday and finished hi ADV duck title which means I can start collecting points. He also won an ADVs leg. So it was not a bad weekend for us. I ran Bettys BC Fios in STDs and won the class. I also ran him in STDd and we won that too and HIT!! So I had a cluster last night at 9:20 , again at midnight. It let me sleep until 6 and then hit me again and I went back to bed till 10am. I am up but I feel crappy. damn clusters. I did get up and plant my herb garden though. gotta do something. What a nice day today is. So glad , there are no lessons today and no contractors here. It's so nice and quiet and warm. Love having the windows open and it's quiet with no pellet stove running . nice nice nice. Might take a nap in the sun on my window seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment