WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cluster update

I had a bad cluster night before last night at 10pm and then when I got rid of that one, I had another at midnight. It wasn't a bad one, but then I got only 6 hrs sleep because I had a lesson at 8am. I gave lessons all day then met some friends for dinner at Cracker Barrel. I got a hot fudge sundae to go but they put chocolate syrup instead of hot fudge and they are going to hear about it next time I go in. Totally not worth it. Home and bed after talking to friends until late and then up at 7 to see them off. So no headache last night but not enough sleep either. After they left, I had breakfast and went back to bed until 12:45. then of course it took me a while to wake up but I had nothing pressing so I took my time. I decided to take 3 sheep out to the side of the arena to graze so I used Edge to sort them and take them out and then I used him to take the rest out to the arena. I worked him out there on flanks and driving. Such a cool pup. Easy and biddable. After working the pup, I got oiut my clippers and shaved Peaches belly and did her feet. She looks better but still needs a combing out. I was thinking bout going to the movies tonight but it's too easy to just eat dinner and sit down. TV is looking just fine tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment