WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Skip a day

My clusters have been skipping a day which is nice for me but yesterday, I had one at 1:30pm that wiped me out for 16 hrs or so . I could barely get out of bed, the cluster would not quit, It was still going at 7am this morning. It's gone now and I called my headache DR who ordered O2 for me and I'm waiting for the supplier to call me about delivery. I have never been that sick with a cluster. At least I don't remember one that bad, well maybe one. I had dry heaves and chills and all that stuff is not normal with clusters. I cancelled all my lessons for today and I am glad I did because my brain is not really working right yet. I think that is due to lack of sleep. Although I was in bed for a long time, I didnt sleep a lot. Ed came and picked up the 2 horse to scrap it. He got $154 for it. Not bad. I am going to try and pick up the new stock trailer tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully without a headache. Just worked Dually on A course ducks. I insisted on a better outrun and then I made him stop at number 4. He is getting better at it. Good dog. I worked him on A course sheep yesterday and he was a little wild. It's been a bit windy and maybe that is winding up the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment