WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 2 of the trial

Ok I made an error and I sent Dare on a GEt out instead of a Go bye. Usually works but this time he went up the middle so I redirected him and he took it but the judge called it a crossover and nq'd us. The rest of the run was very nice. Dually had a nice outrun lift and fetch and then decided to stir things up and came around front and bit at them and turned them off the line and generally made a mess. He q'd. Once we got them turned around the post we skimmed the Y and the Z was nice and the hold pen was nice to the 4.. I think we got 1 or 2 thru the crossdrive and he had to go down and bring them back to 5 but then would not stop pushing them past 5. I had to send him to bring them closer to the repen and then bring him around to do the hold. Our score was not good. Dually q'd in ADV B . It was a nice run with a poor score. I did the shed on the ducks with my hat and it worked great. He came in well and held the 2. I was pleased with that. IN ADV A , his outrun was nice, but his left split them and one decided he wwas leaving. I knew that I needed a high score to get CH points so although I could have put the run together there was no point under this judge so I called it. He was also eyeing the ducks and I stopped in from pouncing but knew there was going to be another opportunity. Judge sucked and anybody who wants to know her name. PM me privately. She seemed to have a bias towards BC's and her was really heavy handed and ultimately mean with her pencil. A friend got absolutely robbed on her ADV A duck run. very disheartening. Hate to be going home with such a sour taste in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment