WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

AKC TRIAL DAY 2

Dually was not taking his away to me flanks at all and I think it has to do with the work I did earlier this week in getting ducks out of the corner on the away to me flank. He's getting back at me. I will have to fix that and work on his pace because he is just too darn fast and pushy. He did get an 86 and 2nd place but not sure if that will include any CH pts until they run the ADV A sheep dogs. I came home early and left Betty to run Fios and Peak in INT sheep on her own. I did run Fios in STD ducks for his last leg and he won the class with an 86. It was not pretty. But Betty got all the way around the course with Peak and got her first qualifying score in ADV A DUCks. Whoooo whooooo!!!!! RESULTS: Dually 2nd place in ADV A ducks and 3 CH pts which brings him to 10 Peak and Betty 4 th place in INT sheep and Fios 5th place INT sheep for their first legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment