WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day 3 all the way to Meridian MS 487 miles

I got an early start this morning. I was on the road by 7:20 but that was not all that smart because it was still dark and I worried a lot about deer. I didn't see any and I didn't hit any, but.... I was not going to drive this far but getting an early start made it easy. My plan was to stop at the Camping World tomorrow that is 200 miles from here. I called them and they were less than helpful. I am at a small campground that is not that nice but the owner was just as nice as could be. When I got off the exit I turned right because you could not go left and then I pulled over because there were no signs. A cop pulled up next to me and I told him I was looking for a campground and he said follow me so we u-turned and he brought me right to the campground. What a nice guy!! There is a small pond here and she said I could swim the dogs so I did. Then I had to wash them off because the water was pretty muddy. It turns out that the hose on the outside shower is too damn short. It was 86 when I got here so I turned on the AC and yay it works, but for how long? Everything that is broken now worked for a while and then not.

No comments:

Post a Comment