WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

new house

    I closed on the Fla house today from here.  I did not go down to close.  I guess wiring money is fine as long as they get their money. So supposedly she is all moved out and the house is empty.  My realtor will go back to check tomorrow probably.  Can't wait to get there and start making changes.

     Mosquito control really worked last night.  No bugs this am and I even sat outside around 8 and only 1 mosquito. There were more in the back pasture but not enough to drive me out.

     The ewe that was bit up it sore and limpy, but she is eating and getting around.  I bought some bug spray to spray her with. It's easier than  smearing Swat all over her.

     Edge got zapped by the electric this am and ran to the house and immediately after Kip got zapped and ran to the house screaming the whole way.  He's a little sensitive.  They both went out back wtih me tonight without much of a problem so they didn't get completely traumatized. At least not for life.

      Finally got some rain tonight but not near enough.  I think we need a day or 2 of soaking rain.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment