WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, July 31, 2015

E Course

   I set up the E course today and came in the house to have breakfast around 10:30, but I had to go and help a friend get her house ready for a showing so I didn't get to run it till tonight. I sorted off 3 of my lightest sheep since they hadn't been used in a while.  They were nuts.  I could not get them in the take pen with Dually.    I finally had to fetch them in.  They ran all over the field and he would not take his stops, outs or flanks.  He thought he knew where I was taking them but he was wrong.  Finally after trying for a while and only being mildly successful, I switched dogs.  Edge did better, because the sheep were more tired by then.  He also did better at driving than he had been.  I have hope.  No Really I know he will be fine, but he does need some miles.

1 comment: