WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

E course

     I have been trying to work E course all week and we just can't seem to get it together. I usually cannot make the center panels , I make the 2 up near the crossdrive and then mixx the center again coming back.  Dually has not been taking my flanks fast enough. Or Kip is barking and Dually is not working at all.  Tonight I had to walk back from the arena and put Kip in the house to shut him up which of course did not really shut him up.  I could still hear him in the arena but Dually was working in spite of it. I guess the sound was far enough away.

    I worked Edge out on E course also but not really on the course. I am doing the cross drive with him and trying to get him to walk up on the sheep.  He is doing better on walk up.  time I guess.  Tonight the stopped and he stopped and would not move so I used a "HIT" command and even that took a few to get him to dive in and bite.  He loves that command so I thought it would loosen him up. It did but not as quickly as I wanted it to.  He is doing much better at leaving me and getting around the livestock.   more time

      I used Kip to put the sheep and goats out in the arena this afternoon and we had a bit of a discussion about down means down and does not mean pop up immediately when I bat and eyelash.  I think he started to get it, but will check tomorrow when I work everybody again.

No comments:

Post a Comment