WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

    I met Gail at the Rider Skills of New England Open house and fundraiser for cancer today in Sturbridge.  They had some booths and some raffles and some demos that we got there too late for.  I did here one of the cops fell off of his bike doing a demo and was so embarrassed would not get back on.  Darn I wish I had seen  that. 

    They had a walking poker run which Gail and I virtually ran because it was late in the day and at the end of the run when I turned in the sheet, I had WON.  I won a motorcycle safety and skills class.  I had been thinking about doing it since Gail just bought a new motorcycle and I thought what good transportation for Fla.  Anyway I was hesitating because I thought it would be expensive, but no problem now it's free!! whooo whooo. So I have been online studying for my learners permit test.  I'll try to schedule the class in Sept.  fun fun

      Gail won 2 of the raffles. One was the 59/50 which she generously donated back to the relay for life and the other was $50 to BT's smokehouse.

    I got to meet up with the Caplette clan.  Nora, Mo,Danny,Cassie .  Good to meet some of you and catch up with some others.  Really enjoyed talking ot everybody.    

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you so much for asking me to go. I never win anything and was pleasantly surprised at winning twice! Yahoo! I'm also thrilled it was for cancer and "Down goes Cancer"! Wonderful meeting a few of the most confusing family ever. Sorry, I'm going to have to call each of you "Bud" because it's easier for me!! Great family!! Gail

    ReplyDelete