WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Day 2

Yesterday my hip hurt so badly I  barely did anything.

Today was better.   Greg and I went to the local flea market this am.  I got a goat door stop and he bought some fishing poles.  I also got some plants for the front yard.

Then I took the dogs to Cindy's and Dually worked 3 cows in a small pen.  I took one of the cows out because she kicked at him for no reason and it was an 'I want you dead kick".  So we worked 2 cows for a while with the other dogs.

Newt did a very nice job on ducks and cattle and Kip got turned on to the cattle.  He thought they were fun  fun fun.  I kept him on lead because I know he is going to try and go up under them.  I want smaller cows when I let him go so at the end of the week, we will bring the baby cows down and work him off leash on them.  Laura worked Riddle on line too. 

Edge did not get to work. I had run out of energy.  Kip got so high that I was sitting outside with him while Laura was quietly working the cows and I put my hand down to pet him and he snapped at me.  NOT one of his better ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I guess Kip was wired to the max. I'm sure he will think twice about it (hopefully) from now on. The three of them are all so different in personality! Nothing boring about them. The 3 amigos!

    ReplyDelete