WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Vacation

I had an eye appt in the am yesterday which took 2 hrs and but while I was waiting for the DR. I wrote a calendar and directions for my farm sitters.  Thank you farm sitters!! My field of vision test came out excellent by the way.

So  I started to pack around 10 and got on the road about 12:30.  I made good time and only made 1 stop for gas and munchies which I should have bought ahead of time.1 bad of cheese popcorn, 1 soda and a pkg of m&m's cost me $8.83. YIKES.   Anyway traffic was not too bad and I got to Laura and Gregs's around 5:30.   I set up the trailer no problems , let the dogs run and went inside for dinner. 
Back to the trailer,, walked the dogs again and then played with the shower to get it to work.  You need to turn the gas on apparently.  I was exhausted but could not sleep of course.  I thought it was going to be cold and it must have warmed up in the middle of the night because I had to get up and turn the AC on.  I slept in till almost 9 but I'm still tired and my hip \/back is bothering me partially from driving.  Kip and EDge are in a fenced in yard right now and I can see them both from the table inside the trailer.  They are both waiting for me to come out.

I was talking to Laura last night about the Owner of the Black Prong and she said it sounded familiar. Well it turns out her neighbors across the street winter in Morriston every  year.  We are going over for lunch so I can quiz them on the area I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment