WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dually is eating!!!!!

   A friend gave me some Bravo beef patties and he LOVES  them. I don't have to beg him to eat or even ask him to eat, he just eats them and licks the pan too.  I think I have to give him more than I have been giving him.  I will try 3 patties instead of 2 tomorrow.  Of course I will probably go broke feeding him this stuff, but what can I do?

Today he went out to gather up the goats and sheep for me.  Kinda sloppy but who cares.   I had him help me get the ducks up too with his usual jumping on them , but that was about all he did today. I used Edge to hold out sheep for a student and then I did the AKC A course intermediate with him. He was a little wild.  He was very sure I was giving him the wrong flanks so he insisted on going the direction he thought I meant.  Cute though very cute.

I had to go to a wake today of a former colleague.  He was only 56 and just retired this year. very sad

Out to a late lunch and home to watch more "Orange is the new Black".  Engaging show.  much like the book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment