WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rain and working dogs

It was cool and rainy this morning off and on. 2 of my students bailed and one came in between the rain drops.  I worked Dually before my student came and  he is quieter at night when he has done something during the day.  Last night he kept throwing toys at me because he didnt' get to work yesterday. Today I sent him out for the livestock into the arena and we sorted and I also worked for 10min or so on the corner exercise. He seemed fine. He is quiet tonight.  I am having trouble with food again.  I tried the armellino chicken raw and added cooked sweet potatoe. He is not too keen on it.  I ordered SoJo's pre mix and we'll see if we add that he gets more enthusiastic.  I was hoping he would eat some dehydrated but he still wont' eat the Honest Kitchen.  Aghhh. 

Then I worked Kippy and he was very good. He is going into the corners around the goats and not biting them anymore.  Yay.  He did the on the fence driving exercise and seemed to pick up on that really quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment