WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

LOYAL FOLLOWERSs

Sorry I have not  updated the blog, but the pc was packed away in the middle of the car and too much trouble to get out.  I just stopped for the night in Ga and after picking up my trailer in Tenn.  I love my trailer. It is so cozy and comfortable. I can't wait to get a good nights sleep tonight.


So I took off on Wed in the rain and fog.  I had to winterize the house so I could not leave until 10 and then I drove about 8 miles and realized I had not shut the overhead fan off or the fridge so I went back.  2 hrs later I remembered that I had not emptied the ice out of the fridge.  Too late to go back so  I'm sure there is water all over the floor. .  It was a rough drive because of the fog.  I  decided to go all the way through to my sisters in Va and got there at 10:45.  I stayed at their house for 2 days and left on Sat morning to go to an AHBA judging assignment in NC at Findlay View Farm. I spent Sat and Sun nights at the farm and left this morning to get to Tenn to get my trailer.

I have been driving since 7:30 this morning and finally decided I should stop and spend the night

No comments:

Post a Comment