WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sheep/NOT

  I called a  few people about sheep but I can't get anyone on the phone and no one is calling me back. There is a livestock swap and sale on Sat about 71 miles from here, but I might try it and see what they have.  You are supposed to be there at 7am.  It's not even light out at 7am!

Yesterday I rode down to Lady Lake and met a guy with a sofa table. It's very rustic and he though maybe Mexican homemade. I bought it. It's going to fit in well with my new furnishing scheme.  Sorta western/southwestern/shabby chic/anything goes.

The Koi pond got cleaned out this week and the dogs have been enjoying it.  Kip is in and out of it all the time, but he is the busiest of the 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment