WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, December 14, 2015

SEASC DAY 3

 Edgie did well considering he is still a baby dog.  We finished ourADV sheep title with a HIT!  We got 1 leg ADV cattle and ducks. Only 2 legs left for his WTCH.  Might finish that at Cheryls in March or might wait until July in Maine. Probably wait till Maine.  Cheryls' cows are not always the best to work.  Tony has a trial though.  We'll see

Cindy did well too.  Only a few mishaps on ducks and one on a goat.  The ducks wont' miss Newt. It's very hard getting relaxed in the trial arena and you have to do a lot of trialing to get that way. 

I"m on my way out of Dothan this morning to my new house!!  It's 270 miles from here so it will take a few hours.  Almost packed , but have to feed Dually which is always a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment