WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, May 9, 2016

home again home again

I got home on Fri and the place was a mess   Just the way I left it and then some.  I apparently turned off the freezer in the cellar so I had a freezer full of rotten meat to deal with. I knocked off a reflector light on the trailer when I tried to back it in and then when I pulled it forward, I caught the trailer on the gate and dented the trailer. After that I just quit trying.  My BIL came and helped me on Sat.  The ground was too wet to put the trailer where I normally put it so it's in the middle of the driveway.  I also had to fill in some washed out holes before I back it into its resting place. 

Yesterday I finished cleaning out the smelly freezer (it still smells).  I worked on getting the tractor charged up and cleaning out the mouse nest from the lawn tractor. Today I tried to get the lawn tractor to work. Nope.  Crap I need a lawnmower.    I filled the farm tractor with diesel and found out the gas gauge is not working.   Always something.

There seems to be probably more skunks under the barn.  I moved some things around and set a trap and we shall see. There appears to be something under the shed out back too, but it might be rabbits. HOpe so.

I checked the electric fence and it looks all intact.  I have a strong elec fence controller on order and I hope I fry that damn bear.  If he touches it , he is not going to be happy!

Finally got the mattress I brought from Fla off the roof with Mikes help and it was only a little wet.  It's safe in the smaller trailer now

There is so much to do here, I am at a loss as to where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment