WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

400 miles today

  I dont' like to do that many miles but it got me home.   The house looks good but I lost some of the plants that I put it.  Might have to put in some kind of a drip sysytem for next year.  I lost azaleas and  a bunch of elephant ears,but there are still a number of plants that I put in that made it. The lemon tree is still alive although it looks a little sick.  I will be watering a lot this fall.

Looks like a forgot to pack my remote for the DISH tv.  Might have to go buy a new one or look in the laundry basket first, It might be there.

Journey is a very active disobedient puppy.  He ignore me so well, I am wondering if he is deaf. He is constantly into something he should not be. His nose is still clogged up.  Hope this homepathic stuff starts working better soon,

I've decided to get a game cam . I need to know what is livng under my barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment