WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, November 4, 2016

mattress

The mattress I brought down which was in the trailer that I sold is pretty good. Compared to the one I bought down here last year it is great.  I managed to pull it out of the trailer last night by myself and get it into the bedroom.  I was exhausted last night so we went to bed at 8:30 and did't the smoke alarm start beeping .  I located it in the hallway by the spare bedroom but it was too high for a stool so I went outside to the shed and pulled out the stepladder and got the battery out and went back to bed. Around 5 am there was another beeping.  I  went out into the great room and located the 2nd smoke alarm on the ceiling about 16 ft up.  I don't have a ladder here that will reach that far so it has been beeping for the last 5 hrs but it finally stopped.

Edge seems to be walking better on his toe. I got the tv hooked up and working.  I've stsrted to pull out the porch furniture and decorations.   Dogs are napping right now. quiet dogs are good dogs. 

The pasture needs to be bush hogged.  I need to buy a wildlife cam .  Need to research that.

No comments:

Post a Comment