WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

GEORGIA

  It was 450 miles but I stopped at a KOA last night.  They gave me choclate chip cookies after I checked in.  It was right off the highway and it was noisy but I still slept pretty good. I didn't start driving again until 11 because I only had 130 miles to go. 

We got to Padgetts after a slight wrong turn down a dead end street. Thank you Gps.  Some nice man let me turn the trailer around in his driveway and even helped me so I didn't put it in the ditch.

I have the trailer all filled with water and the heat is going and it's nice and cozy in here, but the water pump is no longer putting out  enough water pressure to the on demand water heater so that my hot shower is barely hot. Works fine when I have a direct connection to water but not when I am using the holding tank.  Too bad because this weekend I'm really going to need some hot showers since the temp will be below freezing and there is going to be a wind chill on Sat too.  And I left Fla for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment