WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Leaving campground

Last night while I was trying to park the trailer, I had to drive it around the camp 3 times before I could find a spot that I could actually hook up sewer and water and it's because my water hooks up in the rear of the trailer and most campgrounds put the hook up closer to the middle when you park. My hose is just too short and I'm too cheap to buy another.

And then the hot water wasnt working very well so I unhooked the water and cleaned out the filter and then it was better. Always something.  I have a little quartz heater I have been using since I have been in Ga and I put it right in the bathroom (because there is no heat in there--WTH?) Makes a huge difference in comfort.  Loved it.

So big breakthru with the puppy.  He absolutely asked to go outside to pee last night. It was not a mistake  because I brought him in too early and he immediately scratched at the door to go back out and poop.  Don't like the scratching at the door, but just gotta be quick so he doesnt' wreck anything.

So this morning, there was no water because the hose was frozen and I had to bring the little quartz heater outside to thaw  both ends and the the end of the sewer pipe and in between  I used the air pump to add air to all the tires.  Probably got a flat because it was underinflated and there is damage underneath which will need to get fixed or there will be rot.

So everything is all set except I can't get the  antenna down all the way. Must be frozen  and I don't carry a ladder.  I drove it up front to pay and parked in the sun.  I asked the guy to help me with the antenna but he said ladders were in locked storage and I would have to wait for owner to get there.  50 min later, I tried again and it went down and I took off.  The rest of the trip was uneventful.

Sheep and goats were hungry and happy to see me.

Journey and Kip are outside playing and Edge is in with me sleeping.

The Georgia Chill trial was a lot of fun with great people and great dogs and in spite of the miserable cold , I really enjoyed myself and felt really welcome .

No comments:

Post a Comment